Welcome!

Welcome to my creative writing blog! My ability to write is a gift from God that I want to use to bring light to the lives of other people. The purpose of this blog is to allow not only family and friends but also the world to experience my writing and to experience the sublimity of the creative process. I'll be sharing essays, fiction, and poetry, works in progress and the best of what I have to share. Feel free to comment if you have feedback. I will be posting 1-2 times a week depending on what I've produced. I look forward to sharing with you!

Saturday, April 28, 2012

*Fuzzy voice on a radio* Three, two, one, LIFTOFF!


Greetings, Friends! Welcome to my blog of awesomeness! (muahaha)
To those of you who will be stumbling across this blog from the world wide web, and to those of you who will be following my posts from Facebook, I am using this blog as base for my creative writing activities. I will be uploading an archive of my best poetry and stories, and I will be reporting on my current works in progress.

It has been a very productive week writing-wise. My major project for spring/summer terms, the novel Northern Warriors, is looking in excellent shape. I have written chapter one and almost completed chapter two (more details to follow). I have also written a creative essay, parts of which I will be excerpting later. For now, I am on my way to go hiking and I hope to post more later. Signing off, Lizy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment